The trouble with wanting to get better is that as long as we put out the energy of wanting – through thoughts, feelings etc – we attract more wanting, and a vicious circle emerges.
The way out of this trap is to change your energy – thoughts, feelings etc – from those of wanting to those of having. This takes a bit of a leap of faith, particularly if you’ve been in the habit of wanting for a long time. The reward is that when you generate the energy of having, you attract a matching reality of getting what you want.
The other day I felt a niggling pain in my thigh as I was walked downhill. I quickly changed my energy from “I wish this would go away” to “My leg is comfortable walking down this hill”, and the pain immediately disappeared! I did the same walk today, and the pain did not reapp
Four ways to move from wanting to having.
1. Used correctly, The One Command completely circumvents the trap of wanting.
This is because you word your command as if it is already fulfilled, ie you already have it.
So, the Command to resolve a pain in your leg could be:
I don’t know how my leg is easy and comfortable, I only know it is now, and I am grateful.
You’ve moved your thinking from wanting to having, and the One Command process takes care of the rest.
Remember the easy and fail-safe way to find your command is always to ask yourself What would I like instead?. Again this moves you from wanting to having.
If this is new to you, see my Quick Start for The One Command.
2. The Sedona Method has a neat way to let go of wanting.
With the Sedona Method you ask yourself questions to let go of unwanted emotions and thoughts.
Would I rather want to be better, or be better?
If you would prefer to be better, use the Sedona sequence to release the wanting:
- First allow the wanting to be present, including all thoughts, feelings and sensations it brings up:
- Then ask yourself:
- Could I let it go?
- Would I let it go?
- Repeat this process until the feeling of wanting has dissipated.
If this is new to you, see my Quick Start for Sedona.
3. The following Access Consciousness clearing will take you deeper into clearing the source of wanting.
With Access we ask ourselves questions which bring up uncomfortable energy, and then use a clearing statement to clear that energy right back to its source.
- Ask yourself:
- Everywhere you’ve misidentified and misapplied wanting as having healing, would you like to destroy and uncreate that? Yes?
- Then repeat the following clearing statement to clear the energy of wanting.
- Right and wrong, good and bad, all 9, POC and POD, shorts, boys and beyonds.
It doesn’t matter that the clearing statement sounds like mumbo jumbo, it’s the energy of the words which does the clearing. You can use POC and POD for short.
If you are still wedded to wanting, TAT will help you get unstuck from that polarity.
With TAT you hold the TAT Pose – a few points on your head, while you gently put your attention on a series of statements.
Using the TAT Process, Steps 1 & 2 would be:
- Step 1: I really want to heal.
- Step 2: I am healed. You don’t need to believe the statement, you’re simply presenting it as an alternative point of view to your energy system to unstick your point of view.
- Then follow Steps 3-9 in the usual way.
If you’re new to TAT , or need a reminder of the steps, you can download the How To Do TAT Booklet from the TATLife website.
If you’d like help to get your healing moving, using any of the above methods, or a unique blend tailored for you, please contact me.
The Delicious Nugget: Wanting to heal attracts more wanting to heal, setting up a vicious circle of wanting. The One Command, Sedona Method, Access Consciousness clearings and TAT all offer ways to easily move from wanting healing to having healing.