How full and vibrant is your life?
- You do everyday tasks without really thinking about them.
- You play a full and active part in your family life.
- You’re able to engage fully with your work.
- You actively pursue your hobbies and interests.
- You easily join in your friends’ activities.
- You wake up feeling energised and ready to go.
- Life feels good and you can do all the things you need and want to do.
Or do you have a health problem that takes the edge off some aspect of your life?
Check out the following questions to see if your life has become hampered:
- Have you experienced physical or emotional pain for more than a few days at a time in the last six months?
- Are there two or more things you could do six months ago that you can’t do now?
- Do you have a health issue that prevents you doing things you feel you ought to be able to do?
If you said ‘yes’ to any of these questions, the chances are your lifestyle is hampered by your health, so it’s become difficult or impossible to do things you would normally take for granted.
If the avenues you’ve already tried haven’t restored your health, there is another way. Delicious Healing can give you the energy you need to kick-start your health to a new level, and get you back on the road to normal living.
I think the ease of going to the gym is the biggest thing that has changed. I’ve tried to get into the habit so many times before, and it’s just not clicked. This has been a long time problem.
The session with you cleared out whatever was blocking me! Now when I wake up, it’s just “OK so there’s my bag and there’s my stuff, off I go”. Yesterday the gym wasn’t open early so I did some work on my computer, and when the gym was open I was there – hurrah! Thanks so much May!
Joanna Rueter, Vermont, USA, www.breathing-space.com
If you leave things as they are it’s possible you may heal over time, or you may stay the same, or your life may become more hampered than it already is. Not very attractive prospects for someone who wants to live a normal lifestyle.
If, on the other hand, you want to get back on the road to full living, make a start now by listening to my free Mini Healing ‘Ease Your Pain’.